Totally lifted this from jedibuttercup
. Post the first line of your last 25 fanfics and see if you can find a pattern
. I'll be using twistedshorts
, my own journal, and fanfiction.net to do this.Number 1 Being the Oldest Working to Newest
1. Ron and Harry didn't understand.
2. Neither one of them really liked being so... useless.
3. It had taken Daphne considerably less than an hour to get ready.
4. Hermione rubbed her forehead, staring down from the catwalk into the glass wall—huge window, really—just below.
5. Crowley sat in his study, a glass of Craig in his hand as he stared off into the dimness of the room.
6. "Joachim," Ria whispered, sure that, supernatural hearing or not, her voice had carried on the breeze to the mystical vampire.
7. Another cell, another crazy inmate.
8. Severus Snape didn't like bowing.
9. Castiel had thought he would never get to see her again.
10. With the box of odd items buried successfully in the middle of the dusty place where two dirt roads met, Hank Summers waited.
11. Wilfred Mott and Sylvia Noble led Willow to the top of the stairs, stopping just outside of a rather ordinary bedroom door.
12. She was dreaming.
13. Xander burst into the apartment, slamming the door behind him and proceeded to barricade it with his own body.
14. When Dick Roman—unquestioned leader of the Leviathan—hesitated in closing the door of his lavish office behind him, it meant something.
15. "Lead the dumb, disenfranc...